|SUPER SAVINGS:||$5.80 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$0.80 (7% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-4 business days
- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 43 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 30, 2006
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Walt Disney Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Surround - English
- Dolby Surround - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Bill Pullman, Peter Gallagher, Peter Boyle, Jack Warden, Glynis Johns & Micole Mercurio|
|Directed by||Jon Turteltaub|
Rating: 2.5/4 -- It plays like a movie dreamed up by people in a studio marketing department who'd decided to bare their souls. Full Review
...A comic and touching ride...
The script is actually really solid and the performances are so likable. Full Review
Rachel's Reviews (YouTube)
...[Pullman] takes great relish in his plum role. He's a delight...
Rating: 4/10 -- I don't buy it, and it's the kind of plot that genuinely leaves me cold. Full Review
Box Office Prophets
...Breezy and adorable....[With] good cheer and fine tuning....Ms. Bullock is the film's main attraction, bringing a warm smile and a winning array of mannerisms to her role...
New York Times
[Bullock] knows one of the secrets of doing romantic comedy: treating the romance as a good joke.
Lucy Moderatz, a charming but shy token seller, spends her evenings home alone with her cat and her holidays working for the Chicago Transit Authority -- she has neither family nor boyfriend to keep her company. But she does have a secret crush: sexy Peter Callaghan, a regular customer who has never even given her a second glance. One day, Peter is mugged on the subway platform and falls in front of an oncoming train. The courageous Lucy jumps down onto the tracks and pushes him to safety, but the ordeal leaves Peter in a deep coma. Lucy remains at his side in the hospital until his family arrives -- at which point a confused nurse, who misunderstood one of Lucy's comments, informs the Callaghans that Lucy is Peter's fiancee. And Lucy just can't manage to set them straight. But now she's beginning to fall in love with Peter's handsome and kind brother, Jack, and has one big problem: what will happen when Peter wakes up'
When a lonely subway toll-taker is mistaken for a comatose man's fiancee after saving his life, his estranged family welcomes her with open arms. But when a brother becomes suspicious and investigates her claims, she realizes she's "attached" to the wrong brother!
Family Interaction | Romance | Love Story | Self-Discovery | Mishaps | Christmas | Theatrical Release
- Produced in association with Caravan Pictures.
- Additional credits: Sandra M. Middleton and Aiman Humaideh (assistant directors)
- Color and prints by Technicolor. Shot on location in Illinois.
- Rated BBFC PG by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Copyright 1995 Hollywood Pictures Company.'
- The film was a big hit, grossing $81 million domestically, and $100.9 million overseas. The movie's popularity solidified Sandra Bullock as a "bankable" leading actress.
- Sales Rank: 1,620
- UPC: 717951000156
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2-DVD) TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$6 Super Savings