The Bird with the Crystal Plumage
A stunning portrait in psycho-terror!
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$9.40 Sale ends Dec 4|
|You Save:||$5.55 (37% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 10, 2013
- Originally Released: 1970
- Label: VCI Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Tony Musante, Suzy Kendall, Enrico Maria Salerno & Eva Renzi|
|Performer:||Umberto Raho, Renato Romano & Mario Adorf|
|Directed by||Dario Argento|
|Edited by||Franco Fraticelli|
|Screenwriting by||Dario Argento|
|Composition by||Ennio Morricone|
|Produced by||Artur Brauner & Salvatore Argento|
|Director of Photography:||Vittorio Storaro|
5 stars out of 5 -- [A] smart, cosmopolitan, thoroughly modern whodunit...
Stylish, sexy and fueled by a groovy Ennio Morricone score. -- Grade: A
The first directorial effort by Italian suspense master Argento. An American writer in Italy becomes an amateur sleuth when he witnesses a failed attempt by a serial killer to take the life of the wife of a wealthy gallery owner. A stylish beginning to a distinguished career, featuring the black-gloved killer that became the director's trademark.
An American writer living in Rome is plunged into the city's seedy underworld when he is the only witness to a brutal murder attempt.
- "The Bird with the Crystal Plumage" was director-screenwriter Dario Argento's first feature film.
- This film was an unauthorized adaptation of Frederic Brown's novel "Screaming Mimi."
- Filmed on location in Rome.
- Shot in Eastmancolor.
- Distribution company: UM Film Distributor.
- Originall rated MPAA GP.
- Sales Rank: 66,862
- UPC: 089859884023
- Shipping Weight: 0.16/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Creepozoids (Grindhouse Collection Packaging) (DVD)
$5.98 CYBER WEEK