Holiday Legends: Do You Hear What I Hear?
by Various Artists
|You Save:||$2 (29% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Released: August 21, 2001
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: EMI Special Products
- 1.Bing CrosbyDo You Hear What I Hear?
- 2.Al MartinoO Come All Ye Faithful
- 3.Glen CampbellO Holy Night
- 4.Nat "King" ColeJoy To The World
- 5.Tennessee Ernie FordAngels We Have Heard On High
- 6.Lou RawlsThe Little Drummer Boy
- 7.Ella FitzgeraldSilent Night
- 8.The LettermenWhat Child Is This?
- 9.José FelicianoOh, Little Town Of Bethlehem
- 10.Bing CrosbyI Wish You A Merry Christmas
There's no shortage of classic material on the Do You Hear What I Hear? volume in the Holiday Legends series. Of all the volumes in this wonderful series of archive holiday recordings, Do You Hear boasts the most undisputed classics. You get not only some of the 20th century's most well-known vocalists -- Bing Crosby, Nat "King" Cole, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Lou Rawls, Ella Fitzgerald, Jose Feliciano -- but also some of their most recognized holiday songs. You really can't go wrong with this volume: When you think of Christmas carols, you think of these songs in particular. Other volumes may cater to a specific motif or concept while this one seems to center in on the classic carols -- it's arguably the series' "best-of Christmas carols" volume. As with all the volumes, though, you feel a bit cheated with the abbreviated running length, but at least the quality here somewhat compensates for the lack of quantity. ~ Jason Birchmeier
- Sales Rank: 51,567
- UPC: 724353326227
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 2 - Disc 1
$3.98 on Sale