Battlestar Galactica (Original) - Pilot (Blu-ray)
A billion light years from Earth the human race is fighting for survival
|You Save:||$0.48 (3% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-4 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 6, 2013
- Originally Released: 1978
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- DTS - English, French
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Richard Hatch, Dirk Benedict, Ray Milland, Ed Begley, Jr., Jane Seymour, Lew Ayres & Patrick Macnee|
|Directed by||Richard A. Colla|
This feature-length pilot episode of the sci-fi series introduces viewers to a band of intergalactic warriors struggling to protect an Earth-bound flotilla against the bloodthirsty Cylons.
Following a vicious and unprovoked sneak attack by the Cylons and the villainous Count Baltar which destroys most of civilization, the last Battlestar, "Galactica", and a small fleet of ships must journey to a new world, Earth, in order to survive.
- Universal, the producers of "Battlestar Galactica," were sued by 20th Century-Fox, who contended that the series was just a little too similar to the Fox production "Star Wars."
- This film is adapted from a television series that aired on ABC from September 17, 1978, to August 17, 1980. The first and fifth episodes of the series were edited into this theatrical feature film. Taken together, the two episodes ran 148 minutes, without commercials, while the film runs 125 minutes.
- Estimated budget for one hour of the television series was $1 million, a record at that time.
Released theatrically in the USA in May, 1979.
Battlestar Galactica - Commander Adama Bobble Head
$15.18 CYBER WEEK