Mister Rogers & Me
|You Save:||$1.49 (6% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Rated: Not Rated
- Video: Color
- Released: March 20, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Pbs (Direct)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Director's Commentary with Benjamin and Christofer Wagner
- Q&A Session with David Newell, (Mr. McFeely) and Angela Santomero (Creator, Blue's Clues and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood)
- Bonus Interviews with Tim Russert and Susan Stamberg
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||Marc Brown|
Friends and colleagues discuss the life and legacy of Fred Rogers, legendary host of the long-running children's television show MISTER ROGERS' NEIGHBORHOOD. Among the cast includes former "Neighborhood" puppeteer Susan Linn, journalist Tim Russert, NPR's Susan Stamberg, and photographer Beverly Hall, a real-life former neighbor of Rogers.
Mister Rogers - Hello Neighbor! - Mix-and-match Magnetic...
$11.98 Spring Sale
Revisiting Mister Rogers' Neighborhood: Essays on Lessons...
$33.98 Spring Sale