Little Milton Annie Mae's Cafe
|You Save:||$0.19 (2% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Released: October 17, 1990
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Malaco Records
- $0.99 on iTunes1.I'm at the End of My Rainbow
- $0.99 on iTunes2.A Real Good Woman
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Breakaway Clean
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Copyright on Your Love
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Cheatin' Is a Risky Business
- $1.29 on iTunes6.Annie Mae's Cafe
- $0.99 on iTunes7.This Must Be the Blues
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Too Hurt to Cry
- $0.99 on iTunes9.You're My Strongest Weakness
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Why Can't We Be Together
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Little Milton (vocals, guitar); Little Milton (guitars); Dino Zimmerman (guitar, guitars); Milton Campbell (guitar); Brian Gum, John Frantz, Steve Dressler, Bob McNally, Mickey Davis, Peggy Plucker, Janet Dressler, Claudette Hampton (strings); Greg "Fingers" Taylor (harmonica); Harrison Calloway, Jr., Ben Cauley, Charles Rose, Harvey Thompson, Ronnie Eades (horns); Ray Griffin (electric bass); James Robertson (drums); Jewel Bass, Thomisene Anderson, Catherine Henderson (background vocals); Larry Addison, Carson Whitsett (keyboards).
Recording information: Malaco Studios, Jackson, MS.
Photographers: Marion Vance; Tom Joynt.
Annie Mae's Cafe is one of the strongest albums Little Milton recorded for Malaco. Milton's solos are crisp and stinging throughout the album and his vocals are impassioned. Because he's in top form, he can save the lesser material and that's what makes the album so consistent. ~ Thom Owens
Evolution of Soul (aka Hal Jackson's Sunday Classics)
$4.98 on Sale