Surfing - The Endless Summer II
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$15.70 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.25 (21% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-4 business days
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 30, 2003
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Monterey Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Making Of: Making of ENDLESS SUMMER II
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Biographies: Surfer Biographies
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Bruce Brown|
Finally, a sequel that works....[The film] catches the fun, frustration and visual poetry of hanging 10...
...THE ENDLESS SUMMER II is such a pleasure to watch, so effective in its ability to take you away and into the healthy carefree world of surfing, at once exciting and uncomplicated, that you're actually sorry when it's over...
Los Angeles Times
...A colorful travelogue, with some truly awesome footage...
Robert "Wingnut" Weaver and Patrick O'Connell search for the perfect wave. Their odyssey takes them from South Africa to Costa Rica to Alaska, Fiji, Hawaii and more.
Documentary/sequel to the 1966 box office hit. This time director Brown follows two California dudes (O'Connell and Weaver), as they surf at locations all over the world (literally) in search of the "perfect wave".
- Released in USA June 3, 1994
- Dolby Recording. Foto-Kem color.
- Copyright 1994 New Line Productions, Inc.
NFL Americas Game: Washington Redskins Super Bowl XVII
$3.98 on Sale
Surfing - The Sixth Element: The Ross Clarke-Jones Story
99¢ on Sale
NFL America's Game: Washington Redskins Super Bowl XII
$3.98 Super Savings
Drag Racing - Muscle Drags USA: Monsters of the Quartermile
$3.98 on Sale