Pretty Maids All in a Row
Warner Archive Collection (series)
|SPRING SALE:||$9.60 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.39 (26% Off)|
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: October 12, 2010
- Originally Released: 1971
- Label: Warner Archive Collection (MOD)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Rock Hudson, Angie Dickinson, Telly Savalas & Roddy McDowall|
|Performer:||Keenan Wynn, James Doohan, Aimee Eccles & Barbara Leigh|
|Directed by||Roger Vadim|
|Edited by||Bill Brame|
|Written by||Gene Roddenberry|
|Composition by||Lalo Schifrin|
|Produced by||Gene Roddenberry|
|Director of Photography:||Charles Rosher, Jr.|
Description by OLDIES.com:
At a typical Southern California high school a rash of murders of cute campus co-eds threatens to get in the way of a football game. Hudson stars as a lecherous instructor in this satire written and produced by Gene Roddenberry from Francis Pollini's novel.
Someone is killing the nubile students of an otherwise picture-perfect high school.
A cynical detective visits the building to find out who's committing the murders. He and his dim partner interrogate the students and staff, including a fidgety principal. They also encounter two faculty members -- slutty guidance counselor Tiger and horny teacher Miss Smith -- who have been saving "personal time" for their students. Meanwhile, Miss Smith discovers she has in her class a shy teen afraid of his burgeoning manhood. So she plans to keep him after class to help him overcome his timidity.
Black Comedy | Campus Life | Murder | Mystery | Racy | Theatrical Release | Thriller
- "Pretty Maids All in a Row" is French director Roger Vadim's ("Barbarella") American debut.
- Actor James Doohan starred as Scotty in producer-screenwriter Gene Roddenberry's classic TV series, "Star Trek."
- Additional credit: Francis Pollini (source writer: from novel).
- Color by Metrocolor.