Adventures of Captain Fabian
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$21.20 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.75 (15% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: July 14, 2015
- Originally Released: 1951
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Errol Flynn, Micheline Presle, Vincent Price & Agnes Moorehead|
|Performer:||Victor Francen, Howard Vernon & Roger Blin|
|Directed by||William Marshall|
|Screenplay by||Errol Flynn|
|Cinematography by||Marcel Grignon|
|Produced by||William Marshall|
A daring sea captain risks both his life and the lives of his crew as he attempts to rescue a lovely servant girl who was falsely imprisoned for murder. After his plan succeeds, his real troubles begin.
- A Silver Films production.
- Additional cast: Roger Blin (Phillipe), Georges Flateau (Judge Jean Brissac), Zanie Capan (Cynthia Winthrop), Charles Fawcett (Defense Attorney), and Aubrey Bower (Mate).
- Additional credits: Roger Cosson (sound), Marc Maurette (assistant director), and Sacha Kamenka (production manager).
Pirates of the Golden Age Movie Collection (Against All... (DVD)
$24.90 Super Savings
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up... TOP 10 Bestseller
$2.98 on Sale