|You Save:||$4 (50% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Released: May 29, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
Harbor Lights, that stellar Doo-Wop group from Indiana, return for their second release on Collectables. Among the wide variety of acappella tunes offered are; Frankie Avalon's "Venus", The Casinos' "Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye" and the track from which the group draws its name, The Platters' "Harbor Lights". All-in-all, a steamin' set of vocal harmony gems.
- 1.Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
- 3.The Wanderer
- 4.Harbor Lights
- 5.It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- 7.My Girl
- 8.Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- 9.Only Sixteen
- 10.Daddy's Home
Harbor Lights (Vocal): Cherl DeRosier, Dave Mitchell, Jason Andrews, Ron Hanchar, George Carl (vocals).
Audio Mixer: John Carpenter .
Recording information: Thunderclap Studios, Hammond, IN.
Harbor LightsNo Strings Attached: An Acappella Tribute to Doo Wop (CD)
$4.98 on Sale
- Sales Rank: 31,662
- UPC: 090431814024
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item