The Nude Bomb
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$12.50 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.48 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 17, 2008
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono - English
- Subtitles - English (SDH), French - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Don Adams, Sylvia Kristel & Rhonda Fleming|
|Performer:||Sylvia Kristel, Pamela Hensley, Vittorio Gassman, Dana Elcar, Rhonda Fleming, Norman Lloyd, Andrea Howard & Gary Imhoff|
|Directed by||Clive Donner|
|Edited by||Walter Hannemann & Phil Tucker|
|Composition by||Lalo Schifrin|
|Produced by||Jennings Lang|
|Director of Photography:||Harry L. Wolf|
|Executive Production by||Ted Mann|
The Nude Bomb is an uneven spy spoof that combines clever dialogue with unfunny chases and pointless fistfights. Full Review
The rebirth of the bumbling Mr. Smart must have come as good news to all his fans who have been watching reruns of Get Smart for the last 10 years. But the full-length movie version known as "The Nude Bomb" will disappoint them. Full Review
An uneven and poorly plotted film which even fans of the original TV show could well have done without. Full Review
I sort of enjoyed it, but it's thoroughly bankrupt filmmaking. Full Review
'From a character conceived by Mel Brooks', reads the blurb, and there are various nods to his style of humour throughout this bitty spoof. But the rest relies more on technology than style, and on mediocre effects that can't carry the plot. Full Review
Rating: 1.5/4 -- This feeble attempt to revive the characters from the popular TV series Get Smart copies the show, but without the sharp humor that made it so popular. Full Review
...Andrea Howard provides pleasant moments...and Clive Donner directs the script ably...
Maxwell Smart must battle an evil KAOS villain who attempts to blackmail the United Nations by threatening to drop the Nude Bomb, capable of destroying all existing fabrics in the world. Agent 86 has 48 hours to save the world from extreme nakedness.
Bumbling secret agent Maxwell Smart returns to battle the insidious forces that threaten to detonate a "nude bomb," which would destroy all the clothing in the world, leaving humanity totally naked.
- "The Nude Bomb" was based on the 1965-70 television series, "Get Smart." Created by Buck Henry and Mel Brooks, the popular James Bond spoof starred Don Adams as Agent 86 Maxwell Smart, Barbara Feldon as Agent 99, and Edward Platt as The Chief, and featured Dave Ketchum, Stacy Keach, Bernie Kopell, King Moody, Victor French, Robert Karvelas,Jane Dulo, and Dick Gautier as Hymie, the C.O.N.T.R.O.L. robot.
- A second "Get Smart" movie, "Get Smart, Again!" was made for television in 1989 and starred Adams, Feldon, Gautier, and Karvelas.
- Additional cast: Thomas Hill (as President), Ceil Cabot (Landlady), and Joey Forman (Agent 13).
- Filmed in Technicolor.
The Avengers - Complete Emma Peel Megaset (16-DVD)
$45.20 Super Savings
National Lampoon - The Beach Party at the Threshold of Hell
$3.98 on Sale
Abbott & Costello - Meet the Creature from the Black Lagoon... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$6.90 Super Savings
The Golden Age of Cartoons: Attack of the 30's Characters -...
$3.98 on Sale
The Slowest Gun in the West (1960) / Fair Play (1972)
$5.95 on Sale