The Doors Feast of Friends (Blu-ray)
CMJ: "The operatic feel of the layered vocals and repetitive choruses lend an anthemic quality to the album, but the band also offers occasional moments for peace."
|You Save:||$0.99 (5% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Run Time: 2 hours, 24 minutes
- Released: November 10, 2014
- Originally Released: 1970
- Label: Eagle Rock Ent
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Feast of Friends: Encore - a newly produced feature using footage shot for Feast of Friends, Encore is a complimentary piece which provides a deeper look into the life of the band at this period as they tour, record, travel and even vacation together. The program avoids the typical selection of hits and makes use of The Doors rare recordings to accompany this unreleased footage
- The Doors are Open - a British TV documentary originally aired on December 17th, 1968, The Doors are Open is focused around the band's performance at London's Roundhouse, which took place just days after the completion of filming for Feast of Friends. Although previously releasesed, the film has suffered from numerous sound and picture quality issues. Now the image quality has been dramatically improved and the sound has been transformed by Bruce Botnick to be as true to the original live sound as possible
- The End - filmed in Toronto, Canada in August 1967 and first broadcast in October that year, this performance of "The End" - was for the O'Keefe Centre Presents: The Rock Scene - Like It Is. In addition to the performance it includes the introduction by Noel Harrison and later interviews by John Densmore, Robby Krieger, Ray Manzarek and Danny Sugerman. Many fans consider this recording to be one of the best Doors performances ever caught on film
- DTS HD Master Audio - English
- PCM Mono - English
- PCM Stereo - English
- Subtitles - English, French, German, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||The Doors|
The American rock group The Doors appear in this self-produced and directed color documentary about the band. Any viewer unfamiliar with the group and their work will be further confused as there is no listing of the band members by name. For the record, they are Ray Manzarek on keyboards, John Densmore on drums, Robby Krieger playing guitar and Jim Morrison as lead singer. Concert footage shows crazed fans storming the stage to get closer to the rock-hero icons in this 50-minute feature.
Doors - Logo Mesh Back - Adjustable Black Trucker Cap
$13.58 Super Savings
WWII - The War that Changed the World: 68 Documentary Set... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$3.98 on Sale
NBC News - Inside Evil: Serial Killers Jeffrey Dahmer & Son... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
99¢ on Sale
Virginia Creepers: The Horror Host Tradition of the Old...
$5.95 on Sale
American Revolution: The Revolutionary War - Heroes &...
$3.98 Super Savings