|MASSIVE CD SALE:||$5.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$6.99 (54% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Released: August 28, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album: Biograph Records BCD 108 (1989)
Description by OLDIES.com:
Earl "Fatha" Hines is one of the mainstays of jazz. His recordings with Louis Armstrong are legendary, in particular the duets for piano and cornet. This session was recorded during 1975 in New Orleans. Musicians backing Hines include Wallace Davenport (trumpet), Orange Kellin (clarinet), Tom Ebert (trombone), Emanuel Sayles (guitar/banjo), Lloyd Lambert (bass) and Louis Barbarin (drums). From the archives of Biograph Records.
- 1. My Monday Date
- 2. Song Of The Islands
- 3. There'll Be Some Changes Made
- 4. Jelly Roll
- 5. Tishomingo Blues
- 6. The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else
- 7. Rosetta
- 8. Way Down Yonder In New Orleans
- 9. Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans
- 10.Bouncin' For Panassie'
- 11.If I Could Be With You
Personnel: Earl Hines (vocals, piano); Wallace Davenport (trumpet); Tom Ebert (trombone); Orange Kellin (clarinet); Emmanuel Sayles (guitar, banjo); Lloyd Lambert (bass); Louis Barbarin (drums).
Recorded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1975. Includes liner notes by Lawrence Boylan.
Personnel: Earl Hines (vocals, piano); Emanuel Sayles (guitar, banjo); Orange Kellin (clarinet); Wallace Davenport (trumpet); Tom Ebert (trombone); Lloyd Lambert (bass guitar); Louis Barbarin (drums).
- Sales Rank: 1,512
- UPC: 090431692622
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Essential Collection: Golden Piano Memories (3-CD)
$10.98 CD Sale
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul TOP 10 Bestseller
$3.98 CD Sale
Doo Wop Jukebox Hits: 200 Original Recordings (10-CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$15.98 CD Sale