|You Save:||$8.99 (60% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album: Epic LN-3222 (1956)
Description by OLDIES.com:
In the 1940's, Frances Wayne received her big break while singing with Woody Herman and his Orchestra. As a vocalist of remarkable interpretive ability, her skills shine on these remarkable 1955-56 Epic recordings, on which her husband (arranger Neal Hefti) accompanies her along with his orchestra. Wayne's vocals grace classics such as Duke Ellington's "Mood Indigo," Gershwin's "The Man I Love," and Lerner and Loewe's "I've Grown Accustomed To His Face."
- 1.In The Still Of The Night
- 2.Mood Indigo
- 3.Do It Again
- 4.He Needs Me
- 5.I'm Beginning To See The Light
- 6.I Concentrate On You
- 7.The Man I Love
- 8.He's My Guy
- 9.All Or Nothing At All
- 10.I Fall In Love Too Easily
- 11.Autumn Leaves
- 12.It Could Happen To You
- 13.I've Grown Accustomed To His Face
- 14.On The Street Where You Live
- 15.Alone In New Orleans
- 16.Wednesday's Child
Personnel includes: Frances Wayne (vocals); Neal Hefti & His Orchestra.
Originally released on Epic (3222).
Personnel: Frances Wayne (vocals).
Recording information: 11/30/1955-02/04/1956.
- Sales Rank: 20,445
- UPC: 090431669624
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul TOP 10 Bestseller
$3.98 on Sale
100 Hits: Lipstick on Your Collar: 100 Teenage Classics Of... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 on Sale
101: Number Ones of the 50s & 60s, Volume 1 (4-CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 on Sale