Bob Crosby Camel Caravan Broadcasts 1940 (2-CD)
|You Save:||$11.08 (65% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Released: November 28, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Jazz Band
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Opening
- $0.99 on iTunes2.I've Got My Eyes on You
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Skater's Waltz, The (In Swingtime)
- $0.99 on iTunes4.I'll Never Be the Same
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Sweet Potato Piper
- $0.99 on iTunes6.My Inspiration
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Tuxedo Junction
- $0.99 on iTunes8.High Society
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Summertime - (Closing)
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Opening
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Sweet Georgia Brown
- $0.99 on iTunes12.A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Frenesi
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Drummer Boy
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Exactly Like You
- $0.99 on iTunes16.That's What I'm Talking About, Mama
- $0.99 on iTunes17.Your Nearer
- $0.99 on iTunes18.Royal Garden Blues
- $0.99 on iTunes19.Summertime - (Closing)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Bob Crosby, Mildred Bailey, Bonnie King (vocals); Irving Fazola (clarinet); Muggsy Spanier, Billy Butterfield, Jess Stacy, Bob Haggart, Eddie Miller, Matty Matlock, Ray Bauduc.
Recorded at Empire Theatre, Syracuse, New York on May 6, 1940 and at NBC Studios, San Francisco, California on November 28, 1940. Includes liner notes by Floyd Levin.
Personnel: Mildred Bailey (vocals); Bill Stegmeyer (alto); Nappy Lamare (guitar); Hank D'Amico (clarinet, alto saxophone); Eddie Miller (clarinet, tenor saxophone); Floyd O'Brien, Irving Fazola (clarinet); Gil Rodin (tenor saxophone); Al King , Max Herman, Bob Peck (trumpet); Jess Stacy (piano); Ray Bauduc (drums).
Liner Note Author: Floyd Levin.
Arranger: Bob Haggart .