Black Label Society The Blessed Hellride
|You Save:||$1.50 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: May 12, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Eagle Records
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Stoned and Drunk
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Doomsday Jesus
- $1.29 on iTunes3.Stillborn
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Suffering Overdue
- $0.99 on iTunes5.The Blessed Hellride
- $1.29 on iTunes6.Funeral Bell
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Final Solution
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Destruction Overdrive
- $1.29 on iTunes9.Blackened Waters
- $1.29 on iTunes10.We Live No More
- $1.29 on iTunes11.Dead Meadow
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society: Zakk Wylde (vocals, guitar, piano, bass); Craig Nunenmacher (drums).
Additional personnel: Ozzy Osbourne (vocals).
Recorded at Paramount Studios, Hollywood, California; Cartee Day Studios, Nashville, Tennessee, Amerayacan Studios, North Hollywood, California.
Personnel: Zakk Wylde (vocals, guitar, piano, bass guitar); Craig Nunemacher (drums).
Nu-metal be damned; Zakk Wylde might say there's only one kind of metal, and that's "heavy." On THE BLESSED HELLRIDE, the ex-Ozzy Osbourne guitarist's Black Label Society attempts to create nothing less than the ultimate mullet-sporting high school headbanger's dream album. Fans of old school, "strap on Les Paul/insert into Marshall stack/rock like hell" thrash mayhem will find a lot to love here, from the raw, aggressive monster guitar and drum sounds to the Black Sabbath-via-Judas Priest gargantuan riffs. The lyrics pretty much stick to the metal essentials: drugs, evil, supernatural forces, death, and oh yeah, more drugs. For those who find nu-metal suspiciously lacking in heft, THE BLESSED HELLRIDE provides a welcome fix of the hard stuff.
- UPC: 826992502427
- Shipping Weight: 0.22/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item