Your fears are unleashed
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$12.60 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.37 (16% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 9, 2018
- Originally Released: 2017
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Pennywise Lives! Discover how Bill Skardsgärd prepared to portray the primordial creature known as Pennywise the Dancing Clown
- The Losers' Club - Get up close and personal with the teenage stars of IT as they bond together during the film's production
- Author of Fear - Stephen King reveals the roots of the best-selling novel, the nature of childhood fear, and how he created his most famous monster, Pennywise
- Deleted Scenes - Eleven deleted or extended scenes from the film
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Jaeden Lieberher, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Sophia Lillis, Finn Wolfhard & Bill Skarsgård|
|Directed by||Andy Muschietti|
|Edited by||Jason Ballantine|
|Screenplay by||Chase Palmer, Cary Fukunaga & Gary Dauberman|
|Original story by||Stephen King|
|Composition by||Benjamin Wallfisch|
|Produced by||Seth Grahame-Smith, David Katzenberg, Roy Lee, Dan Lin & Barbara Muschietti|
|Director of Photography:||Chung-hoon Chung|
4 stars out of 5 -- [T]he real reason IT works is because it takes time with the kids, revelling in their colourful lingo and comradeship as much as their fears. The young cast is excellent, with special call-outs for Lillis and Lieberher...
Rating: 3.5/4 -- A solid adaptation that is also a wonderful modern horror film. [Full review in Spanish]. Full Review
A remarkable exercise that is infinitely more effective when it focuses on reaching the audience's heart, instead of their nerves. [Full Review in Spanish] Full Review
[A] bold, intense, beautifully paced, wickedly hilarious, seriously scary and gorgeously terrifying period-piece work that instantly takes its place among the most impressively twisted horror movies of our time.
Muschietti has constructed a film that’s just as much STAND BY ME as creature feature, and casting director Rich Delia goes above the call of duty assembling a group of youngsters who are every bit as funny, irritating and empathetic as the script requires.
Call it a symphony of orchestral meta-horror, an elaborate waking nightmare in which you, as the dreamer, are constantly reminded of what the film is trying to do, and yet are powerless to stop it.
Rating: 7.5/10 -- Everything from the acting to the score to the special effects eclipsed the first film... [but with] jerky animation and rather cheap looking CGI. Full Review
In a small town in 1989 Maine, seven bullied kids known as the "Losers' Club" discover that a malevolent force is preying on the local children. When they realize that the town's adults can't protect them, they band together to destroy the monster, a killer clown called Pennywise (Bill Skarsgård). Jaeden Lieberher, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Sophia Lillis, Finn Wolfhard, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs, Jack Dylan Grazer, Nicholas Hamilton, and Jackson Robert Scott co-star in this horror film, which is based on the novel by Stephen King. Directed by Andy Muschietti.
R.L. Stine's Mostly Ghostly: One Night in Doom House (DVD)
$8.70 Super Savings