None But the Brave
The brave are never different - only different looking!
|You Save:||$4 (31% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
sku: XD 33602D
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 46 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: May 13, 2008
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Clint Walker, Tommy Sands, Brad Dexter, Tony Bill, Sammy Jackson, Tatsuya Mihashi & Takeshi Katô|
|Directed by||Frank Sinatra|
|Edited by||Sam O'Steen|
|Written by||John Twist & Katsuya Suzaki|
|Cinematography by||Harold Lipstein|
|Produced by||Frank Sinatra|
|Executive Production by||Howard W. Koch|
A battle of wits and weapons ensues and unlikely alliances are forged when a crashed planeload of U.S. Marines and a Japanese army platoon are all stranded on a tiny South Pacific island during World War II.
A troop of Japanese soldiers are stranded on an island during World War II. When a plane carrying U.S. servicemen is forced to land there, the Japanese are dismayed at having to share the land with their adversary. But after an American medic helps an injured Japanese serviceman, both groups agree to a truce on one condition: that neither group calls for help. If that pact is broken, warfare can commence. When the Americans fix their airplane radio, will they risk using it and starting a battle'
- Color by Technicolor; shot in Panavision on the island of Kanai, Hawaii.
- Co-produced by Frank Sinatra's company Artanis, and Japan's Toho Films Tokyo Eiga Company Ltd. The film was the first join venture by an American and Japanese production company.
- Directorial debut for Frank Sinatra.