Bloodstone Train Ride To Hollywood (Soundtrack)
|You Save:||$10.99 (73% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Best known for their 1973 hit “Natural High,” Bloodstone’s high harmonies and distinct falsetto singing put them in a class with The Chi-Lites, The Moments and The Stylistics. This original material, written for the movie "Train Ride to Hollywood," will give you another ‘natural high’.
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
Best known for their 1973 hit "Natural High," Bloodstone's high harmonies and distinct falsetto singing put them in a class with The Chi-Lites, The Moments and The Stylistics. Their original material written for the movie will give you another 'natural high.'
- 1.As Time Goes By
- 2.Yakety Yak
- 3.Train Ride
- 4.What Do I have To Do?
- 5.Hooray For Romance
- 6.Rock 'N' Roll Choo Choo
- 7.Go To Sleep
- 8.Toot! Too! Tootsie (Goodbye)
- 9.I'm In Shape
- 10.Sh-boom (Life Could Be A Dream)
- 11.Money (That's What I Want)
Bloodstone: Charles Love, Wils Draffen, Jr. (vocals, guitar); Charles McCormick (vocals, bass); Roger Durham (vocals, percussion); Henry Williams (vocals).
Personnel: Pete Wingfield (keyboards).
Liner Note Author: Mark Marymont.
Soundtrack to their 1975 movie. It didn't make the charts, but it's nevertheless one of the best soul-funk-rock fusions of its era, spanning a blend of material that includes versions of "As Time Goes By," "Yakety Yak," "Money," and "Toot! Toot! Tootsie (Goodbye)." The originals are solid, especially Willis Draffen's "Go to Sleep" and the band's rollicking "Rock & Roll Choo Choo." Notes are sloppy, discographical detail nonexistent or this would rate half a notch higher. ~ Dave Marsh
- Sales Rank: 1,515
- UPC: 090431587225
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 2 - Disc 1
$3.98 on Sale