A Right of Passage
by Various Artists
A Rite of Passage
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$16.40 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.55 (18% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 18, 2019
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: MVD Rewind
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Note: "Dead On Arrival: The Punk Documentary That Almost Never Was" - a feature length documentary about the making of D.O.A.: A Rite of Passage produced by award-winning filmmaker (and former MTV senior producer) Richard Schenkman and featuring exclusive new interviews with PUNK Magazine founder and Ramones cover-artist John Holmstrom, renowned music journalist Chris Salewicz, legendary photgrapher Roberta Bayley, Sex Pistols'
- historian Mick O'Sea, former Rich Kid guitarist and Ultravox lead singer Midge Ure, and original D.O.A. crew members David King, Mary Killen, Rufus Standefer, plus never-before-seen interview footage of Pistols founder Malcolm McLaren.
- Photo gallery
- Original theatrical trailer (3:48)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Featured:||The Clash, Sid Vicious & Nancy Spungen|
|Directed by||Lech Kowalski|
|Music Performer:||Dead Boys, Generation X, The Rich Kids, X-Ray Spex & Sham 69|
|Produced by||Lech Kowalski|
A documentary of the strange and often violent world of punk rock. Performances by such lead punk bands as the Clash, the Dead Boys, the Sex Pistols, and Iggy Pop are included, as well as an interview with Sid Vicious.
Punk Revolution NYC: The Velvet Underground, the New York...
$21.80 Super Savings
The British Invasion - 5 Documentary Collection (3-DVD)
$14.30 Super Savings