The Mentalist Complete 5th Season (5-DVD)
|You Save:||$1.98 (7% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-4 business days
- Number of Discs: 5
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 15 hours, 46 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 17, 2013
- Originally Released: 2013
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: The Artistry Of Action: From Script To Screen - executive producers Bruno Heller and Chris Long share the secrets behind choreographing high-impact stunts.
- Arresting Excitement: Keeping It Real With The CBI - Tim Kang and Owain Yeoman are put through their paces by Police Technical Advisor Karl Sonnenberg to reveal the effort and integrity that go into training the agents to "think like cops."
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Robin Tunney, Tim Kang, Owain Yeoman & Amanda Righetti|
The fifth season of THE MENTALIST follows California Bureau of Investigation's follows consultant Patrick Jane, now free of criminal charges, as he returns to his job of using his exceptional observational skills and psychological prowess to track down dangerous criminals; this time, his target is a serial killer. While his skills are undeniable, his unorthodox methods make waves within the CBI and he risks losing his job before catching the killer.