Matt Clark Railroad Detective Stories of The Century - Volume 1
|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
- Episodes originally aired 1954-1955
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 6 hours
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: August 22, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Alpha Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||William Witney|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Jim Davis stars as Matt Clark, hired to protect the railroad from the most notorious true-life criminals ever to roam the wild, wild, west! Assisted by beautiful agents Frankie Adams (Mary Castle) and Margaret "Jonsey" Jones (Kristine Miller), Clark's adventures pits him against the most infamous of all western outlaws, and some of the most famous television character actors of TV's Golden Age.
12 DANGEROUS OUTLAWS IN 12 EXCITING EPISODES:
- CATTLE KATE stars Jane Parker as rustler Ella Watson.
- QUANTRILL AND HIS RAIDERS stars Bruce Bennett as Quantrill.
- RUBE BURROWS, the stage robber, is portrayed by Paul Picerni.
- SAM BASS, the infamous Lone Star outlaw, is played by Don Haggerty.
- TIBURCIO VASQUEZ, the California bandit, is played by Anthony Caruso.
- BLACK JACK KETCHUM stars Jack Elam as the notorious murderer.
- DOC HOLIDAY stars Kim Spalding as the gunfighter at the O.K. Corral.
- FRANK AND JESSE JAMES features Lee Van Cleef as Jesse James.
- JOAQUIN MURIETTA, the "Mexican Robin Hood" is played by Rick Jason.
- JOHN WESLEY HARDIN, the deadly Texas gunslinger, stars Richard Webb.
- CLAY ALLISON, the self-styled "shootist," stars Jack Kelly.
- JIM COURTRIGHT who worked both sides of the law, stars Robert Knapp.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
These Stories are excellent well told with the Historic characters in them Well worth watching and enjoy, with facts kept to and not changed,
THIS CLEVER TV SHOW MANAGED TO BRING OUR HERO,MATT CLARK AND HIS SIDE KICK IN CONTACT WITH MORE KNOWN OUTLAWS OF THE OLD WEST THAN ONE CAN IMAGINE.FACTUAL? NO - REALISTIC? HARDLY - ENTERTAINING - VERY MUCH SO. KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS WAS NOT A DOCUMENTARY MATT CLARK IS A VERY GOOD WATCH AND ONE THAT I WOULD RECOMEND.
- Sales Rank: 35,329
- UPC: 089218513090
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item