Disco Tex & The Sex-O-Lettes Get Dancin'
|MASSIVE CD SALE:||$5.98|
|You Save:||$6.99 (54% Off)|
- Compact disc originally released 4/15/93
- Reissued 1/14/2003 digitally remastered with new box art and liner notes.
- Tracks 12-14 originally appeared on the album "Manhattan Millionaire" (Chelsea 516, 1976)
- Liner Notes: Al Fichera
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album: Chelsea 505 (1975)
Description by OLDIES.com:
- 1.Jerry Corbetta & The Jam BandJam Band
- 2.Get Dancin'
- 3.Shirley Wood
- 4.LuAnn SimmsAround The World
- 5.Freddy CannonOutrageous
- 6.The Jam BandJam Band Reprise
- 7.I Wanna Dance Wit' Choo
- 8.Disco Tex & The Fangito Fireflies(I See Your) Name Up In Lights
- 9.Love Is A Killer
- 10.Boogie Flap
- 11.The Jam BandJam Band Reprise
- 12.We're Havin' A Party (It's Gonna Be Alright)
- 13.Hot Lava
- 14.Hey There Little Firefly
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 14 ratings.
This is truly an unusual album but it grows on you with repeated listens. Monti Rock III was very creative and gave you the feeling of a "live" club show throughout the album and that keeps the energy high and keeps you guessing, what can happen next. It's a full blown party on one disc and can get you dancin' and having your own party...anytime!