Seinfeld 9th Season (4-DVD)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$18.30 + $3 additional shipping|
|You Save:||$1.69 (8% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-4 business days
- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 9 hours, 13 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 25, 2012
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: The last lap - the cast and crew reminisce about their final days making Seinfeld and share their impressions about the show's legacy
- Scenes from the roundtable - excerpts from a conversation with Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, Michael Richards and Larry David nine years after Seinfeld went off the air
- Inside looks - behind-the-scenes stories from the cast and creators
- Not that there's anything wrong with that - never-before-seen outtakes and bloopers
- In the vault - season nine never-before-seen deleted scenes...saved from the cutting room floor, including 15 bonus minutes from "the finale"
- Yada, yada, yada - cast and crew audio commentaries
- Sein-imation - see classic Seinfeld scenes reimagined in Sein-imation
- Notes about nothing - behind-the-scenes trivia and production notes
- "The betrayal" back-to-front - watch Seinfeld's "backwards" episode...forwards.
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander & Michael Richards|
|Performer:||Patrick Warburton, Wayne Knight, John O'Hurley, Jerry Stiller, Estelle Harris, Barney Martin & Liz Sheridan|
5 stars out of 5 -- [T]here's still nothing on the box to match it...
3 stars out of 5 -- The set includes such gems as the legendary reverse narrative, 'The Betrayal'...
SEINFELD, the show that helped define America's view of New Yorkers as eccentric, comes to a close in this final season. Though it wasn't the first show to assert the rudeness of Gotham's citizens, its characters are selfish to a fault--not that there's anything wrong with that. Self-obsessed comedian Jerry Seinfeld is joined in the cast by his neurotic ex-girlfriend, Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus); his chronically lazy pal, George (Jason Alexander); and Cosmo Kramer (Michael Richards), who takes the sitcom cliché of the weird neighbor to impressive new heights. Despite their faults (or perhaps because of them), they're some of the most hilariously watchable characters in television history. The ninth and final season finds George recovering from his fall down the stairs, forcing him to put the "Summer of George" on hold. Having severed ties with the Yankees, he quickly finds another job where he can put his perceived disability to use. While Elaine is busy breaking up with and then getting back together with an ill-suited boyfriend, Kramer is up to his usual hijinks, and Jerry succeeds in finding a whole new series of minor events to obsess over. The entire final season is presented here.
Abbott & Costello - Meet the Creature from the Black Lagoon...
$8.40 Super Savings
The Adventures of Jim Bowie - Complete 1st Season (5-DVD)
$5.98 on Sale
Sci-Fi Cartoon Classics, Volume 9: The Adventures of Scott...
$5.95 on Sale