Seinfeld 8th Season (4-DVD)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$18.30 + $3 additional shipping|
|You Save:||$1.69 (8% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 8 hours, 26 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 25, 2012
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Jerry Seinfeld: submarine captain - you know him as "master of his domain"; now in a behind-the-scenes documentary, dive beneath the surface to see how Jerry Seinfeld juggled his act as a star and show runner following Larry David's departure
- Inside looks - behind-the-scenes stories from cast and creators
- Not that there's anything wrong with that - never-before-seen outtakes and bloopers
- In the vault - season eight never-before-seen deleted scenes...saved from the cutting room floor
- Yada, yada, yada - cast and crew audio commentaries
- Sein-imation - see classic Seinfeld scenes reimagined in Sein-imation
- Notes about nothing - behind-the-scenes trivia and production notes
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, Julia Louis-Dreyfus & Michael Richards|
|Guest Starring||Janeane Garofalo, Sarah Silverman, Lloyd Bridges, Robert Wagner, Debra Messing, Raquel Welch & Kristin Davis|
|Performer:||John O'Hurley, Wayne Knight, Jerry Stiller, Estelle Harris, Barney Martin & Liz Sheridan|
5 stars out of 5 -- Season Eight was an Emmy winner, with 22 joyous episodes of silliness...
Without co-creator Larry David, Jerry Season indulged a more waggish sense of humor. -- Grade: A-
5 stars out of 5 -- [The show] had grown so much confidence that nothing was out of bounds for them.
4 stars out of 5 -- [C]ompactly plotted, character-rich and consistently, thigh-whackingly funny.
SEINFELD may be partly to blame for America's negative view of New Yorkers. Though it wasn't the first show to assert the rudeness of Gotham's citizens, its characters are selfish to a fault--not that there's anything wrong with that. Self-obsessed comedian Jerry Seinfeld is joined in the cast by his neurotic ex-girlfriend, Elaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus); his chronically lazy pal, George (Jason Alexander); and Cosmo Kramer (Michael Richards), who takes the sitcom cliché of the weird neighbor to impressive new heights. Despite their faults (or perhaps because of them), they're some of the most hilariously watchable characters in television history. The eighth season finds Kramer at war with Kenny Rogers Roasters and its incessant bright light. After his quick recovery from fiancée Susan's death, George moves on to a relationship with a prison inmate. Meanwhile, Elaine capitalizes on a widespread love for muffin tops (the baked kind) with a business venture. Jerry's near-obsessive compulsiveness reaches new heights when his beautiful girlfriend (Kristin Davis) unknowingly uses a toilet-tainted toothbrush. Season eight was also memorable for introducing the phrase "yada yada" into the modern lexicon.
Curb Your Enthusiasm - Complete 1st Season (2-DVD)
$18.70 Super Savings