John Lithgow Singin' in the Bathtub
|PRESIDENTS' DAY SALE:||$10.76 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.22 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: March 9, 1999
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Sony Wonder (Audio)
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Everybody Eats When They Come to My House - (adaptation)
- $0.99 on iTunes2.At the Codfish Ball
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Singin' in the Bathtub
- $0.99 on iTunes4."A" You're Adorable (The Alphabet Song)
- $0.99 on iTunes5.The Gnu Song
- $0.99 on iTunes6.You Gotta Have Skin
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Triplets
- $0.99 on iTunes8.No One Loves You Any Better Than Your M-O-Double-M-Y
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Swinging on a Star
- $0.99 on iTunes10.I Had a Rooster
- $0.99 on iTunes11.From the Indies to the Andes in His Undies
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Big Kids
- $0.99 on iTunes13.The Hippopotamus Song
- $0.99 on iTunes14.The Inchworm
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: John Lithgow (vocals); Bill Elliott (conductor); Bill's Lucky Stars, The Rubber Duckie Choir (background vocals); The Bill Elliot Swing Orchestra.
Personnel includes: John Lithgoe (vocals); Bill Elliott (conductor).
Personnel: John Lithgow (guitar); Cassie Miller (vocals, background vocals); Herb Pedersen (guitar, banjo); Barry Zweig (guitar); Timothy May (dobro, banjo, mandolin, ukulele); Amy Shulman (harp); John Wittenberg, Joel Derouin, Kirstin Fife, Peter Kent, Maria Newman (violin); Gabe Witcher (fiddle); Evan Wilson, Bob Becker (viola); Suzie Katayama, Larry Corbett (cello); Bruce Bratton (slide whistle, kazoo, Jew's harp, washboard, musical saw); Don Shelton (clarinet, woodwinds, saxophone); James Mason , Phillip D. Feather, John Mitchell , Bill Liston, Roger Neumann (woodwinds, saxophone); Darrel Gardner, Wayne Bergeron (trumpet); Charlie Morillas, Alex Iles, Bruce Otto (trombone); Jai Winding (piano, synthesizer, programming); Gordon Peeke, Johnathon Dresel (drums).
Audio Mixer: Keith Wechsler.
Recording information: Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA; Village Recorders, Los Angeles, CA.
Arrangers: Jai Winding; John Lithgow.
Known to millions as the father on the NBC hit 3rd Rock from the Sun, Emmy Award-winning actor John Lithgow makes his career tackling difficult parts. On his children's record SINGIN' IN THE BATHTUB, Lithgow's easy sense of humor, as well as his occasional flashes of knowing wickedness, make this a kid's album that's thoroughly enjoyable for adults as well.
In the jaunty, big-band opening track "Everybody Eats When They Come to My House," Lithgow rattles off a litany of first names that rhyme with food, while on "A - You're Adorable," he engages a studio full of children to sing the alphabet along with him. SINGIN' IN THE BATHTUB is as light-hearted a recording as you are likely to hear, and Lithgow's versions of "Swingin' on a Star" and Frank Loesser's "The Inchworm" are sure to get the kids singing along.
The Excellent Eighties: 50-Movie Collection (12-DVD)
$10.38 Presidents' Day Sale
The Adventures Of Mary-Kate & Ashley - Give Us A Mystery (CD)
$4.98 Presidents' Day Sale
100 Toddler Favorites (20th Birthday Collection) (4-CD)
$4.98 Presidents' Day Sale
Paddington Bear's Gold Record (Lemonade Color Vinyl) (LP)
$1.49 Presidents' Day Sale