|You Save:||$2.03 (25% Off)|
- Based on "The Ghost of John Holling" by Edgar Wallace
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 3 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 9, 2003
- Originally Released: 1934
- Label: Alpha Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Ralph Lewis & Astrid Allwyn|
|Directed by||William Nigh|
|Screenplay by||Wellyn Totman|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Mystery Liner features an interesting cast of character actors including Edwin Maxwell (the maniac killer in Columbia's Night of Terror), Zeffie Tilbury (Werewolf of London, Mark of the Vampire), Gustav Von Seyffertitz (The Moonstone, Son of Frankenstein), and a clean-shaven George "Gabby" Hayes. Much of the electronic lab equipment seen in Mystery Liner can be recognized as the same gear that brought the monster to life in Universal's Frankenstein series.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 487 ratings.
Not mnuch of a plot. Niah Berry's part is so small it's almost a walk-on. The profile of Gustav von Seyffritz is uneblieable. Somehow, strangely, it's got some good moments that redeem it and make it oddly interesting!
- Sales Rank: 16,585
- UPC: 089218422392
- Shipping Weight: 0.27/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item