|You Save:||$8.01 (53% Off)|
- Audio: English, Spanish, Portuguese (Select Shorts Only)
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 4 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: May 23, 2000
- Originally Released: 1937
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Dolby Digital Mono - Portuguese
- Dolby Digital Mono - Spanish
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||The Three Stooges, Moe Howard, Larry Fine & Curly Howard|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Grips, Grunts And Groans (1937): The Three Stooges face a potential bout with disaster when the wrestler they're supposed to watch over gets too drunk to fight.
All The World's A Stooge (1941): A millionaire disguises The Three Stooges as children and brings them home to convince his wife not to adopt.
3 Dumb Clucks (1937): "Til death do us part" takes on new meaning as The Three Stooges try to prevent their father from marrying a gold-digging young floozy whose friends plan to kill him after the wedding.
Three Little Pirates (1946): In order to walk the plank to freedom, the shipwrecked Stooges must escape from the governor of Dead Man's Island and survive Black Louie's Pirate Den.
Uncivil War Birds (1946): As Civil War breaks out, The Three Stooges decide to join the army, but the battle lines are redrawn when Moe and Larry join the Union and Curly enlists with the Confederates.
Back To The Woods (1937): The threat of the white man is nothing compared to what happens when the Indians come face to paleface with The Three Stooges.
Violent Is The Word For Curly (1938): When gas station attendants Larry, Moe and Curly put a little too much super in "super service," they hide out at Mildew College for Women, where they teach the student body how to swing.
- Sales Rank: 10,817
- UPC: 043396047617
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item