|SUPER SAVINGS:||$11.60 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.39 (23% Off)|
- Behind The Scenes Featurette
- Director's Commentary
- Documentary: Unmasking Zorro
- Deleted Scenes
- Music Video
- Photo Galleries
- Trailers & TV Spots
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 17 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: October 18, 2005
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- (unspecified) - French, Spanish,
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Surround Sound - Portuguese
- DSS - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - English, French, Speanish, Portuguese - Optional'
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Documentary: "Unmasking Zorro"
- Featurette: EXCLUSIVE Scene from THE LEGEND OF ZORRO
- Behind the Scenes: EXCLUSIVE Sneak Peek at THE LEGEND OF ZORRO
- Music Video: Marc Anthony, Tina Arena
- Audio Commentary: Martin Campbell - Director
- Original Trailers
- TV Spots
- Costume Design
- Publicity Portraits
- Coupon - EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Movie Ticket or Free DVD (see coupon inside packaging for details)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones & Anthony Hopkins|
|Performer:||Stuart Wilson, Tony Amendola, Victor Rivers, L.Q. Jones & Maury Chaykin|
|Directed by||Martin Campbell|
|Edited by||Thom Noble|
|Screenwriting by||Terry Rossio, John Eskow & Ted Elliott|
|Composition by||James Horner|
|Produced by||David Foster & Doug Claybourne|
|Director of Photography:||Phil Meheux|
|Executive Production by||Steven Spielberg & Walter F. Parkes|
"...Banderas cuts a sexy romantic figure....The stunts are a kick..."
"...Delightful....THE MASK OF ZORRO boasts one of the very best incarnations of the character in Antonio Banderas..."
"...A refreshing throwback that's also thoroughly modern....Rollicks with an exuberance we've rarely seen....Triumphs because it stays true to the pulp serial..." -- Rating: A-
"...A wealth of charismatic Zorros, a smashing heroine and a dauntless love of adventure....[Hopkins acts] with unexpectedly elegant panache....Ms. Zeta-Jones makes her first major film role one to remember..."
"...The casting is great. Hopkins, Banderas and Zeta-Jones all look the part and breathe life and passion into their roles....The whole movie is directed with style, aplomb and a good deal of tongue-in-cheek humor....Quite refreshing..."
"...It's the campy sense of humor, reminiscent of THE PRINCESS BRIDE, that makes this film a cut above the rest..."
"...It's the kind of pleasant entertainment that allows the paying customer to have as much fun as the people on screen..."
Description by OLDIES.com:
After 20 years, the legendary Zorro (Hopkins) escapes from prison to avenge the murder of his wife and kidnapping of his daughter Elena (Zeta Jones) at the hand of his enemy, Don Raphael Montero. But first he must transform a cocky young thief (Banderas) into the fearless hero and champion of the people he once was. With two Zorros on the scene, it's twice the adventure and twice the fun.