Cream Classic Album: Disraeli Gears
|You Save:||$0.80 (7% Off)|
- 30 Minutes Of Extra Footage Not Shown On TV
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 4, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Eagle Rock Ent
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Anamorhic Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Subtitles - French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, English
- Additional Release Material:
- Bonus Features:
- Exclusive Acoustic Performances - "Sunshine Your Love" and "Outside Woman Blues" by Eric Clapton
- Exclusive Solo Piano Performance - "We're Going Wrong" by Jack Bruce
- Previously Unreleased Full Live Performances - "Tales of Brave Ulysses" from the Revolution Club in 1968 and "We're Going Wrong" from Paris in 1967
- "Strange Brew"
- "Sunshine of Your Love"
- "World of Pain"
- "Dance the Night Away"
- "Blue Condition"
- "Tales of Brave Ulysses"
- "We've Going Wrong"
- " Outside Woman Blues"
- " Take It Back"
- "Mother's Lament"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
By use of interviews, musical demonstration, acoustic performance and archival footage, the program tells the story behind the conception and recording of this ground-breaking album. Discover how Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce and Eric Clapton created the album with the help of lyricist Pete Brown, artist and lyricist Martin Sharp, producer Felix Pappalardi and legendary engineer Tom Dowd. John Mayall, Manfred Mann, music business personnel, key journalists and rock historians add insight to the creation of this classic album.
Disraeli Gears was released in November 1967. It was full of material that combined poetry with cinematic imagery, and catchy chart hits took their place alongside ballads, music-hall ditties, pop psychedelia and down-home blues. It was their time, and this was the album that propelled them into rock and roll history. Truly a classic album.