|You Save:||$6.01 (60% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: September 25, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Virgil Films
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Behind the Scenes
- Interviews: Cast & Crew
- Audio Commentary: Mike Akel - Writer; Chris Mass - Actor/Writer; Morgan Spurlock - Producer
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Troy Schremmer & Chris Mass|
|Directed by||Mike Akel|
|Produced by||Morgan Spurlock|
Rating: 2.5/4 -- Chalk might have been both funnier and more penetrating as a real documentary. Full Review
Rating: 2.5/4 -- The movie offers some modest, amusing and true lessons about an honorable profession.
Rating: B -- The movie has 'heart' in a way that doesn't feel cloying or dishonest. And the cast -- especially Janelle Schremmer -- just nails it.
Rating: 3/4 -- There are still moments when the tone is uncertain and the actors visibly struggle, but for the most part there's a freshness about the performances that could probably not have been achieved in any other way.
Rating: 5/5 -- A special gem of a film that demands a giant audience... One of the finest valentines to the profession ever crafted. Full Review
Chalk is a message from the horse's mouth, and is thereby humorously instructive without ever becoming sarcastic or judgmental.
Rating: B -- Chalk's aim is to clue you in why 50% of teachers quit within the first three years. Full Review
Ozus' World Movie Reviews
Set in the world of public education, CHALK takes a satirical and poignant look at the challenges faced by the teachers of Harrison High. The movie focuses on two history teachers, Mr. Lowrey and Mr. Stroope, and the psychological hardships that they encounter during the school semester.
The Breakfast Club (30th Anniversary Ed.) (Blu-ray)
$12.50 Super Savings
- Sales Rank: 74,851
- UPC: 829567044629
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item