Mel & Kim F.L.M. (2-CD)
|MASSIVE CD SALE:||$22.80 Limited Time Only|
Special Order Item: Usually ships in 5-8 days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: October 18, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Cherry Pop
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 2.Showing Out
- 4.Feel A Whole Lot Better
- 5.I'm The One Who Really Loves You
- 6.More Than Words Can Say
- 8.From A Whisper To A Scream
- 9.Who's Gonna Catch You
- 10.That's The Way It Is
- 11.You Changed My Life
- 12.Showing Out
- 15.That's The Way It Is
- 17.More Than Words Can Say
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Respectable - (remix)
- 2.FLM - (remix)
- 3.I'm The One Who Really Loves You - (remix)
- 4.That's The Way It Is - (remix)
- 6.Feel A Whole Lot Better - (remix)
- 7.Showing Out - (remix)
- 8.That's The Way It Is - (remix)
- 9.Respectable - (remix)
- 10.FLM - (remix)
- 11.System - (previously unreleased)
Personnel: Matt Aitken (guitar, keyboards); Mike Stock (keyboards, background vocals); John O'Hara (keyboards).
Audio Remasterer: Tom Parker .
Recording information: PWL Studios.
Photographers: Peter Ashworth; Brian Aris; Mike Prior.
Arrangers: Matt Aitken; Mike Stock; Pete Waterman.
Mel & Kim can thank their success on the team of Stock, Aitken & Waterman, who were also the producers that brought the world the likes of Kylie Minogue and Rick Astley in the late '80s. Mel & Kim were, however, the least talented of their stablemates, a fact that becomes very obvious on their debut album F.L.M. This is one of the more insipid examples of '80s dance-pop. The songwriting is Stock, Aitken, and Waterman's weakest, and the limited vocal ability of the Appleby sisters is very apparent. Even for writers and producers of eminently disposable pop music, the three-person team have outdone themselves on this completely forgettable album. ~Jonathan Lewis
The Best of 20th Century Masters / Millennium Collection
$8.49 CD Sale