Al Grey Live at the Floating Jazz Festival
- Released: November 15, 1991
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Chiaroscuro Records
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Mood Indigo
- $1.29 on iTunes2.Lester Leaps In
- $1.29 on iTunes3.Low Life Blues
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Perdido
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Pizza on the Park
- $1.29 on iTunes6.Deuces Wild
- $1.29 on iTunes7.Lil' Darlin'
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Now Ain't That Funk for You?
- $1.29 on iTunes9.C Jam Blues
- $1.29 on iTunes10.Jumping at the Woodside
- $1.29 on iTunes11.Jazzspeak
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Al Grey (trombone); Ricky Woodard (saxophone); Gabriel Armstrong, Marcus Belgrave (trumpets); Mike Grey (trombone); Joe Cohn (guitar); Steve Novosel (bass); Bobby Durham (drums).
Recorded aboard the SS Norway on October 23-25, 1990.
Contains 10 standards and an interview.
Personnel: Al Grey (trombone); Joe Cohn (guitar); Rickey Woodard (saxophone); Gabriel Armstrong, Marcus Belgrave (trumpet); Mike Grey (trombone); Bobby Durham (drums).
Recording information: s (10/22/1990-10/25/1990); S Norway, Caribbean Sea (10/22/1990-10/25/1990).
Editor: Jon Bates.
Photographer: Rollo Phlecks.
Explosive Piano of Herman Foster / Have You Heard?
$5.98 on Sale
100 Hits: Jazz: 100 Essential Tracks From The Golden Era... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 on Sale
100 Hits: American Songbook: 100 Timeless Tracks From The... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 on Sale