Planet Earth / The Blue Planet: Seas of Life (10-DVD)
|WINTER SALE:||$98.43 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$21.56 (18% Off)|
- Number of Discs: 10
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 15 hours, 50 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 2, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: BBC Warner
- DVD Features:
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- 10-Disc Set
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen
- Dolby Digital Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind-The-Scenes - 190 minutes of behind the scenes footage - one 10-minute behind the scenes program for each episode
- AMAZON ABYSS - In the depths of the Amazon live an amazing array of astonishing creatures
- DIVE TO SHARK VOLCANO - Venture to Cocos Island, an underwater volcano whose waters are a haven for sharks.
- BETWEEN THE TIDES - Exploring the distinctive sights and sounds of an estuary in winter, featuring many natural spectacles
- ANTARCTICA - An examination of the cold, desolate continent of Antarctica.
- Interviews - Interviews with series producer Alastair Fothergill, cameraman Doug Allen and researcher Penny Allen
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Narrated by||David Attenborough|
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 142 ratings.
While I obtained both these series through another company (which shall remain nameless), I was amazed at how the camerapeople were able to get such superlative shots in such extreme locations. Both series are "must haves" for anyone who enjoys the marvels of nature.