|SUPER SAVINGS:||$11.10 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.89 (15% Off)|
- Subtitles: English
- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 29, 2003
- Originally Released: 1971
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Digital Mono - French
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||John Wayne, Richard Boone, Patrick Wayne & Chris Mitchum|
|Performer:||Bobby Vinton & Maureen O'Hara|
|Directed by||George Sherman|
|Screenwriting by||R.M. Fink & Harry Julian Fink|
|Art Direction by||Carl Anderson|
|Produced by||Michael Wayne|
Description by OLDIES.com:
In this action-filled Western, John Wayne stars as Big Jake McCandles, a husband who hasn't seen his wife (Maureen O'Hara) in over 18 years. But he returns home after his grandson is kidnapped by a vicious outlaw gang. While the law gives chase in rickety automobiles, Jake saddles up with an Indian scout (Bruce Cabot) and a box of money - even though paying a ransom isn't how Jake plans to exact good old frontier justice. Spiced with humor and first-class gunfights, this is a vivid depiction of the last days of the wild frontier.
- Additional cast: Dean Smith (Kid Duffy), John Ethan Wayne (Jake McCandles), William Walker (Moses Brown), Tom Hennesy (saloon brawler), and Don Epperson (saloon bully).
- Michael Wayne, the film's producer, and John Ethan Wayne are John Wayne's sons. John Ethan was eight years old when he made the film.
- Filmed in Panavision and Technicolor on location in Mexico.