Laramie Season 2 (6-DVD)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$25.30 + $3 additional shipping|
|You Save:||$4.63 (15% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 6
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 27 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: February 7, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Timeless Media Group
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: A special tribute to John Smith, with interviews, clips from his movies and TV shows and photographs from the collection of Mary Brown, founder of the Festival of the West.
- "Ride into Darkness", from season one.
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Robert Fuller & John Smith|
|Guest Starring||Julie London, Vera Miles, Denver Pyle, Lee Van Cleef, Rod Cameron, Ben Johnson, James Coburn, Warren Oates, Elisha Cook, Jr. & Jack Elam|
This set contains every episode from the second season of LARAMIE, the NBC series starring John Smith and Robert Fuller. The show followed a group of settlers in the Wyoming Territory in the decade after the American Civil War.
Wanted: Dead or Alive - Season 1, Volume 1 (18 Episodes)
$2.98 Winter Sale
NBC Western TV Legends - Premiere Episodes (The Virginian /... (DVD)
$5.80 Super Savings