Available: Usually ships in 2-4 business days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 51 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 19, 2016
- Originally Released: 2017
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Uniting the world's finest: glimpse the future of DC's bold new cinematic super heroes.
- Gods And Men: A Meeting of Giants: justice meets vengeance when two icons clash on-screen for the first time ever.
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder: explore the origin, evolution and impact of the Amazonian Wonder Woman.
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile: hit the road hard with Batman's newest high-performance ride.
- And more!
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Jesse Eisenberg, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Gal Gadot, Jeremy Irons & Holly Hunter|
|Performer:||Scoot McNairy, Callan Mulvey, Lauren Cohan, Michael Cassidy, Tao Okamoto, Hugh Maguire & Michael Shannon|
|Directed by||Zack Snyder|
|Edited by||David Brenner|
|Screenwriting by||David S. Goyer & Chris Terrio|
|Composition by||Hans Zimmer & Tom Holkenborg|
|Produced by||Charles Roven & Deborah Snyder|
|Director of Photography:||Larry Fong|
Rating: 3/5 -- Dawn of Justice is perhaps not the Batman/Superman film we deserve, but it's the one we have right now. This chapter has just enough spark to light the universe fuse. Full Review
One Room With A View
3 stars out of 4 -- Cavill still has the square-jawed heroism of the son of Krypton down pat...
Rating: 3.5/10 -- Don't bother with this one. The acting is sub par & the CGI is hard to look at. Superman was the only saving grace but still not worth watching, unless you need help sleeping. Full Review
[T]he director, a strong technician whose slam-bang emphatic, occasionally operatic style seems made for comic book adaptations, has been well-served by an adept script co-written by Chris Terrio...
Los Angeles Times
Rating: 3/5 -- ...it doesn't stick the landing, but no tentpole blockbuster has ever flown so close to the sun while obscuring that light under layers and layers of gray. Full Review
Zack Snyder has directed both films and has successfully delivered a rich and cohesive cinematic world in which to set his growing cast of superheroes and villains. Full Review
Rating: 7.8/10 -- While Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice is congested in its first two acts, it compels through masterful action sequences and a brilliant new take on the Caped Crusader. Full Review
Batman (Ben Affleck) and Superman (Henry Cavill) clash over differing philosophies about what kind of heroism is needed to protect the world, while the public they're defending is becoming increasingly mindful of the damage that superheroes and masked vigilantes cause. However, the duo are soon forced to confront an even greater threat created by nefarious billionaire Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg). Directed by Zack Snyder, BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE also co-stars Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Jeremy Irons as Alfred the butler, and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.
Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Blu-ray + DVD)
$16.10 Super Savings