Why Did I Get Married Too?
Marriage is an institution they're committed to.
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 1 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 31, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: "Girl Talk: The Women of Married" featurette
- "Male Bonding: The Men of Married" featurette
- Janet Jackson's "Nothing" music video
- Couples character guide
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Janet Jackson, Tyler Perry, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba, Michael Jai White, Cicely Tyson & Louis Gossett, Jr.|
|Directed by||Tyler Perry|
Rating: 2/5 -- Burdened with a bevy of unlikely plot twists, this is less a movie sequel than the latest installment in a big-screen soap opera. Full Review
Rating: 2/5 -- It becomes clear why Oprah is such a huge Perry fan. Full Review
Rating: 2/5 -- Sometimes shrill, always uneven...
Rating: 3/10 -- Tyler Perry's worst film. Full Review
Antagony & Ecstasy
4 stars out of 5 -- [N]ot only is Perry in tune with his audience as always, he's unquestionably growing as a cinematic artist.
Los Angeles Times
The film's biggest laughs are scored by Smith and Jai White as the perpetually warring couple, and Scott again displays a highly appealing naturalness.
Perry is a confident enough storyteller that these modern-day parables weave seamlessly into a cohesive narrative...