|You Save:||$1.35 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: September 1, 1998
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: Mercury
- $0.99 on iTunes1.I've Had Enough (Into The Fire)
- $1.29 on iTunes2.Heaven's On Fire
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Burn Bitch Burn
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Get All You Can Take
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Lonely Is The Hunter
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Under The Gun
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Thrills In The Night
- $0.99 on iTunes8.While The City Sleeps
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Murder In High Heels
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Kiss: Paul Stanley, Mark St. John (vocals, guitar); Gene Simmons (vocals, bass); Eric Carr (drums).
Producers: Paul Stanley, Michael James Jackson.
Recorded at Right Track Studio, New York, New York. Includes liner notes by Robert V. Conte.
Digitally remastered by Joseph M. Palmaccio (Sterling Sound, New York, New York).
With personnel changes and neglect from a key member of the band, it's amazing ANIMALIZE turned out as well as it did. This record shows Kiss was able to rise above all the groups who copied a style of music that Kiss originated.
After LICK IT UP, "creative differences" pushed lead guitarist Vinnie Vincent out and speed demon Mark St. John in. Without missing a lick, St. John was able to fill Vincent's shoes admirably. Also around this time, Gene Simmons decides to try his hand at acting, starring in such films as "Runaway" and "Wanted Dead Or Alive". Thus, he is listed as Associate Producer but in reality had minimal input. Producer Paul Stanley did a fine job putting his own personal technical stamp on the album. Stanley sings on "I've Had Enough (Into The Fire)," a fast and furious track with motivational lyrics. He also fills in on bass for Simmons on both singles, "Heaven's On Fire" and "Thrills In The Night." Lyrically, Simmon's songs reflect where he was in the 80's with titles like "Burn Bitch Burn" and "Murder In High Heels".