Garage Band Tribute to The Monkees
by Various Artists
|MASSIVE CD SALE:||$4.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3 (38% Off)|
- Released: November 1, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Collectables Records
- 1.Harley FineThe Porpoise Song
- 2.GarriganLast Train To Clarksville
- 3.Pat Horgan & Thunder Road(I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
- 4.Mitch Schecter (of The Rip Chords)You Told Me
- 5.The BramblemenTear Drop City
- 6.Tommy Frenzy (of Tuff Darts!)Valleri
- 7.Mitch Schecter (of The Rip Chords)Love Is Only Sleeping
- 8.Michael AguirreFor Pete's Sake
- 9.The Bare Knuckle BoysWhat Am I Doing Hangin' Round?
- 10.The Human BeinzDaydream Believer
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Being a big fan of all things 60's,I had to hear this one. What struck me was the unusual song selections. Only a few were huge hits. But all of the songs are among the best that The Monkees ever recorded. Compilation Producer Pat Horgan (who also has a track on the CD) did a great job of sequencing the tracks. It feels like a Monkees album. My favorite tracks are "You Told Me" by Mitch Schecter (of The Rip Chords), and "Valleri" By Tommy Frenzi (of Tuff Darts,who I'm not familiar with),but all of the artists did a great job.
- Sales Rank: 5,370
- UPC: 090431180020
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item