Shirley Bassey Get The Party Started
|You Save:||$0.68 (4% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Released: March 18, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Decca
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Get the Party Started
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Big Spender
- $1.29 on iTunes3.I Who Have Nothing
- $1.29 on iTunes4.This Is My Life
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Slave to the Rhythm
- $1.29 on iTunes6.Can I Touch You There
- $1.29 on iTunes7.What Now My Love
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Kiss Me Honey Honey
- $1.29 on iTunes9.Hello - (Act 1, Scene 1 Remix)
- $1.29 on iTunes10.You Only Live Twice
- $0.99 on iTunes11.The Living Tree
- $1.29 on iTunes12.Where Is the Love
- $1.29 on iTunes13.I Will Survive
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Composer: Pete Kuzma.
Personnel: Carsten Loly (vocals); Dave "Clem" Clempson, Murray Gould (guitar); Finn Peters (flute); Nils Petter Molv‘r (trumpet); P†l Olav Loftesnes, Ski Oakenfull (keyboards); Bruno E. (electric bass); Tony Kiley (drums); Knut S‘vik (programming); Rietta Austin, Nikki Lamborn, Margo Buchanan, Catherine Feeney (background vocals).
Audio Mixers: Joe Hirst; Toni Economides; Bob Kraushaar; Chuck Norman.
Audio Remixers: Gilmmers; Left Side Of Dobie's Brain; Tom Gandey; NorthxNWest; Ray Mang; Bruno E.; Phil Asher; Bugz in the Attic.
Recording information: Angel Studios, Islington, London, England; Fluidity, London, England; metropolis Studios, London, England.
Photographer: Richard Seaton.
Unknown Contributor Role: Tom Gandey.
Arranger: Knut S‘vik.
The distinctive voice of U.K. singer Shirley Bassey (now Dame Shirley Bassey) became one of the world's most recognized for immortalizing the theme songs to three James Bond films: GOLDFINGER, DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, and MOONRAKER. PARTY finds Bassey reaching out to a new, younger audience. While sticking in part to the non-rock pop standards she built her career upon, she also allows for hip arrangements by savvy studio wizards Bugz in the Attic, Knut Saevik, and Ray Mang. These hepcats fashion a stimulating common ground for Dame Shirley's robust vocals and contemporary dancefloor electronica. Clearly, this is not your mother's (or grandmother's or great-grandmother's) Shirley Bassey album, but it's a stunner nonetheless.
100 Hits: Lipstick on Your Collar: 100 Teenage Classics Of... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 on Sale
100 Hits: American Songbook: 100 Timeless Tracks From The... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 on Sale
High School Rock - Teenage Ballads: 200 Original Hits &...
$19.98 on Sale