Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Released: March 5, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Rca
- $1.29 on iTunes1.How Great Thou Art
- $0.99 on iTunes2.So High
- $1.29 on iTunes3.Amazing Grace
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Crying In The Chapel
- $0.99 on iTunes5.You'll Never Walk Alone
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Swing Down Sweet Chariot
- $0.99 on iTunes7.In My Father's House
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Milky White Way
- $0.99 on iTunes9.His Hand In Mine
- $0.99 on iTunes10.I Believe In The Man In The Sky
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Where Could I Go But To The Lord
- $0.99 on iTunes12.If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Run On
- $0.99 on iTunes14.He Touched Me
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Bosom Of Abraham
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Lead Me, Guide Me
- $0.99 on iTunes17.Joshua Fit The Battle
- $0.99 on iTunes18.If We Never Meet Again
- $0.99 on iTunes19.I, John
- $0.99 on iTunes20.Reach Out To Jesus
- $0.99 on iTunes21.Who Am I?
- $0.99 on iTunes22.Help Me
- $0.99 on iTunes23.Evening Prayer, An
- $1.29 on iTunes24.Take My Hand, Precious Lord
- $1.29 on iTunes25.(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Elvis Presley (vocals); The Jordanaires, The Imperials Quartet, The Nashville Edition, Millie Kirkham, June Page, Dolores Edgin, Charlie Hodge, Ginger Holladay (background vocals).
Compilation producers: Mikael Jorgensen, Roger Semon.
Recorded between 1957 & 1971. Includes liner notes by Ernst Mikael Jorgensen.
Personnel: Temple Riser, Mary Cain, Mary Hylan Cain, VOICE , The Imperials Quartet, The Nashville Edition (vocals); Mary Holladay, Susan Pilkington, Dolores Edgin, June Page, Sonja Montgomery, Mary Greene, Ginger Holladay, J.D. Sumner & the Stamps, Kathy Westmoreland, The Jordanaires, Millie Kirkham, Joe Babcock, Charlie Hodge (vocals).
Liner Note Author: Ernst Mikael Jorgensen.
Recording information: 01/13/1957-12/13/1973.
Author: Gladys Presley.
RCA's first single-disc anthology of the best of Elvis Presley's gospel recordings, ELVIS ULTIMATE GOSPEL is one of the master's purest records. As the legend of the King states, gospel was Elvis's favorite form of music up until his death, the music he was most likely to sing for fun and for himself. As a result, the 24 tracks here are Elvis at his most relaxed and unaffected, and contain many of his finest and most heartfelt vocal performances.
Happy Days: 75 Classic Sounds from the Rock 'n' Roll Years... TOP 100 Bestseller
$10.98 on Sale