- Released: April 9, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Sireena Records
- 2.Nurse Robot
- 3.Flut-E-Quencer - the Knight: Duel
- 4.Flut-E-Quencer - the Knight: Lamentation
- 5.Flut-E-Quencer - the Knight: Conjuration
- 6.Flut-E-Quencer - the Knight: Rebirth
- 8.Didn't Notice, Didn't Mind
- 9.Nothing But Your Dream
- 10.Just a Part
- 11.When the Show's Just Begun
- 12.Collected Jingles & Theme Songs
Personnel: Stephan Kaske (vocals, guitar, flute, Mellotron, synthesizer, vocoder, sequencer).
Audio Mixers: Harris Johns; Frank Oberland.
Liner Note Author: Stephan Kaske.
Recording information: Musiklab Studios, Berlin (05/1980-06/1980).
Quasar in 1980 is the first release of Mythos as a solo project of Stephan Kaske. The intro sounds like an electronic version of Jethro Tull. Although the dominant instrument is the synthesizer, Quasar is not like the classic '70s epics with 20-minute tracks and no clear structure. Vocoder, flute, synthesizer, and occasionally distorted guitars are used in some tracks. Most songs have a dark mood, with chirping and chugging sounds, strong leads, and rhythmic basslines and drum grooves. ~ Klaus Kehrle
WCBS FM101.1 - Ultimate Oldies Collection, The Anniversary... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 CD Sale
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$4.98 CD Sale
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits
$5.98 CD Sale