Julio Iglesias My Life: The Greatest Hits (2-CD)
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: October 6, 1998
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: Sony
Tracks on Disc 1:
- $1.29 on iTunes1.To All The Girls I've Loved Before
- $1.29 on iTunes2.Moralito
- $1.29 on iTunes3.All Of You
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Crazy
- $1.29 on iTunes5.My Love
- $1.29 on iTunes6.Can't Help Falling In Love
- $1.29 on iTunes7.Vincent (Starry Starry Night)
- 8.When I Need You
- $1.29 on iTunes9.Crazy In Love
- $1.29 on iTunes10.Fragile
- $1.29 on iTunes11.When You Tell Me That You Love Me
- $1.29 on iTunes12.Caruso
- $1.29 on iTunes13.Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
- 14.Summer Wild
- $1.29 on iTunes15.Por El Amor De Una Mujer
- $1.29 on iTunes16.Moonlight Lady
- $1.29 on iTunes17.My Way
- $1.29 on iTunes18.Me Va, Me Va
Tracks on Disc 2:
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Un Canto A Galcia
- $1.29 on iTunes2.Soy Un Truhan, Soy Un Senor
- $1.29 on iTunes3.Hey
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Ou Est Passee Ma Boheme
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Momentos
- $1.29 on iTunes6.Amor
- $1.29 on iTunes7.De Nina A Mujer
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Que Nadie Sepa Mi Sufrir
- $1.29 on iTunes9.Volver A Empezar (Begin The Beguine)
- $1.29 on iTunes10.Ae, Ao
- $1.29 on iTunes11.Manuela
- $1.29 on iTunes12.Abrazame
- $1.29 on iTunes13.Milonga
- $1.29 on iTunes14.A Media Luz
- $1.29 on iTunes15.Ni Te Tengo Ni Te Olvido
- $1.29 on iTunes16.La Carretera
- $1.29 on iTunes17.Bamboleo
- $1.29 on iTunes18.La Cumparsita
- $1.29 on iTunes19.Agua Dulce, Agua Sala
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
MY LIFE: THE GREATEST HITS includes several previously unreleased tracks.
Producers include: Richard Perry, Ramon Arcusa, Rudy Perez, Albert Hammond, Phil Ramone.
Includes liner notes by David Wild.
Digitally remastered by Vlado Meller using 24-bit technology (Sony Music Studios, New York, New York).
Personnel: Sting (vocals, guitar).
Liner Note Author: David Wild.
Photographer: Jason Ware.
For those with a yearning to know Julio Iglesias beyond the U.S. celebrity duet hits with Willie, Diana, Dolly, Stevie et al., this two-CD retrospective makes for an excellent introduction. Throughout his career Iglesias has employed the same producer and engineer--Ramon Acusa and Carlos Alvarez respectively. For nearly two decades this team has perfected an ultra-sleek yet restrained Europop that travels extremely well. As might be expected it is the original Spanish language tracks comprising most of disc two on which Iglesias can unwind and really strut his stuff. Unlike most international singers, say Cesoria Evoria or even The Gipsy Kings, Julio is not a niche artist. And because he is a real popular singer, he can communicate genuine romanticism in a song, whether Spanish or English, that Placido Domingo, never mind the Three Tenors, can only dream of.