Ted Nugent Great Gonzos: The Best of Ted Nugent
Available: Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Released: October 12, 1999
- Originally Released: 1999
- Label: Sony
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Cat Scratch Fever
- $1.29 on iTunes2.Just What The Doctor Ordered
- $1.29 on iTunes3.Free - For - All
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Dog Eat Dog
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Motor City Madhouse
- $1.29 on iTunes6.Paralyzed
- $1.29 on iTunes7.Stranglehold
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Baby Please Don't Go
- $1.29 on iTunes9.Wango Tango
- $1.29 on iTunes10.Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
- $1.29 on iTunes11.Yank Me, Crank Me
- $1.29 on iTunes12.Homebound
- $1.29 on iTunes13.Give Me Just A Little
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Ted Nugent (vocals, guitar); Neil Schon (guitar); Jack Blades (bass); Deen Castronovo (drums).
Producers: Jack Blades, Tom Werman, Cliff Davies, Lew Futterman.
Reissue producer: Bruce Dickinson.
Includes liner notes by Jon Wiederhorn.
Digitally remastered by Vic Anesini (Sony Music Studios, New York, New York).
Personnel: Ted Nugent (vocals, guitar, percussion); Neal Schon (guitar); Deen Castronovo (drums).
Terrible Ted Nugent has been the subject of several best-of compilations over the years, and by far, 1981's GREAT GONZOS: BEST OF TED NUGENT is the best single-disc collection you can find. The 1999 reissue expanded the disc to 13 tracks, boasting nothing but the crFme de la crFme of the Nuge. When you're in the mood for mega-decibel, muscular hard rock, GREAT GONZOS is the ultimate "crank-it-up-to-10" showcase.
Ted's best-known track, "Cat Scratch Fever," kicks off the set, and is followed up by such heavy hitters as "Just What the Doctor Ordered," "Free-for-All," "Stranglehold," "Wango Tango," "Dog Eat Dog," "Homebound," and "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang," among others. Also included as a bonus is a new studio recording, "Give Me Just a Little," which Ted co-wrote with ex-Journey guitarist Neal Schon and his ex- Damn Yankees bandmates Jack Blades and Tommy Shaw.
Dazed and Confused [Music from the Motion Picture]
$8.20 Out of Stock