|MASSIVE CD SALE:||$6.97 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.01 (13% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: August 26, 2016
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Sony
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Calling All Angels
- $0.99 on iTunes2.She's On Fire
- $1.29 on iTunes3.Meet Virginia
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Save The Day
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Get To Me
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Landmine
- $0.99 on iTunes7.All American Girl
- $1.29 on iTunes8.When I Look To The Sky
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Instrumental 1:48Latin Interlude
- $0.99 on iTunes10.I Wish You Would
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Sweet Rain
- $1.29 on iTunes12.Free
- $1.29 on iTunes13.Drops Of Jupiter
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Stay With Me
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Ordinary
- $0.99 on iTunes16.New Sensation
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Train: Johnny Colt (bass guitar); Jimmy Stafford, Scott Underwood, Pat Monahan, Brandon Bush.
Personnel: Pat Monahan (vocals); Jimmy Stafford (guitar, mandolin, background vocals); Tony Lopacinski (guitar, harmonica, background vocals); Brandon Bush (keyboards); Scott Underwood (drums); Johnny Colt (background vocals).
Additional personnel: Tony Lopacinski.
Audio Mixers: Brett Eliason; Andy Wallace; Bob Clearmountain.
Recording information: NRG Recording; Workplay Theater, Birmingham, England.
Photographer: Barnaby Draper.
The concert album ALIVE AT LAST captures the spirit of Train, a band that achieved a slow climb to popularity via solidly crafted songs and an ability to enhance them in a live setting. The set list here includes hits that recall Counting Crows ("Meet Virginia" which also features contributions by Crows members) and the Black Crowes ("Drops of Jupiter"). However, scratching below the surface not only reveals more original-sounding fare, but one of rock's more underrated frontmen. The pliable voice of singer Pat Monahan stands out above all else on these 14 live cuts. When Monahan's not indulging in a bit of self-deprecating humor amid the audience accompaniment of "Save the Day," he flexes his vocal chords with some jazzy scatting on the sinewy "Get to Me." Sealing the deal on this scintillating outing is a rousing romp through "Stay with Me" that's nearly as raucous as when the Faces recorded it. Complementing Train's in-concert tunes are a pair of bonus studio tracks--"Ordinary" and "New Sensation"--that showcase the band's anthemic brand of songwriting.
100 Hits: The Best Rock & Power Ballads Albums (5-CD) NEW
$13.98 CD Sale
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$3.98 CD Sale
Ultimate Rock & Roll Classics: 74 Original Hits (3-CD Box... TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$9.98 CD Sale