|WINTER SALE:||$4.78 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$10.20 (68% Off)|
- 6-Part documentary Life In The Fast Lane - An In-Depth Look at the Legendary Steve McQueen
- 3 Featurettes on the TV Series
- 3 Colorized Episodes
- Photo Galleries, Bios and More!
- Audio: English [CC]
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 16 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 7, 2005
- Originally Released: 1958
- Label: Mill Creek Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Mono 1.0 English
- Additional Release Material:
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Photo Galleries
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Not your typical rough-and-tumble bounty hunter of the Old West, Josh Randall (McQueen) was a consummate gentleman who always gave half - or even all - of his reward money to charity. A man of few words, Randolph let his "mare's leg," an 1892 Winchester sawed-off shotgun, do most of his talking as he took on criminals, protected people in need and battled rival bounty hunters in each exciting, pulse-pounding episode.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 69 ratings.
In 1958, Steve McQueen first got noticed by moviegoers with a film called "The Blob"! Later that year, a new tv western called Wanted Dead and Alive starring Steve McQueen as Josh Randall took tv audiences into trances of fascination into learning more about this new star! This first season edition is, by far, the best as the birth of a legend was born- his name-Steve McQueen! As Josh Randall rode every town, his trusty sawed off mare leg of a gun will always be by his side to kill the bad guys! Shamefully, seasons 2&3 introduced Will Wright and the show went downhill from there! STEVE (MR.COOL) McQueen in season 1 of Wanted Dead and Alive was dynamic, fresh and unforgettable!
- Sales Rank: 1,105
- UPC: 683904507266
- Shipping Weight: 0.70/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 4 items