The Dramatics The Ultimate Collection
|You Save:||$0.69 (4% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Released: September 19, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Hip-O Records
- 1.Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get
- 2.Get Up And Get Down
- 3.In The Rain
- 4.Hey You! Get Off My Mountain
- 5.Fell For You
- 6.Me And Mrs. Jones
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Choosing Up On You
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Door To Your Heart
- $0.99 on iTunes9.You're Fooling You
- 10.Be My Girl
- $0.99 on iTunes11.(I'm Going By) The Stars In Your Eyes
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Finger Fever
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Shake It Well
- $0.99 on iTunes14.I Can't Get Over You
- 15.Stop Your Weeping
- $0.99 on iTunes16.I Just Wanna Dance With You
- $0.99 on iTunes17.Ocean Of Thoughts And Dreams
- $0.99 on iTunes18.Welcome Back Home
- $0.99 on iTunes19.That's My Favourite Song
- 20.You're The Best Thing In My Life
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Producers include: Tony Hester, Michael Henderson, Ron Banks, Don Davis, L.J. Reynolds.
Compilation producer: Pat Lawrence, Dana G. Smart.
Recorded between 1971 & 1980. Includes liner notes by Steven Ivory.
Digitally remastered by Erick Labson (Universal Mastering Studios West, North Hollywood, California).
Recording information: 06/1971-12/1980.
Arranger: Tony Hester.
Spanning their biggest singles from the '70s and '80s, the Dramatics' Ultimate Collection includes staples like "In the Rain," "Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get," and "Be My Girl." "You're Fooling You," "Welcome Back Home," "I'm Going By the Stars in Your Eyes," and "Me and Mrs. Jones" are some of the other notable tracks from this retrospective, which covers the group's years with Stax, ABC, and Volt. Though it doesn't go into as much depth as some previous Dramatics collections, Ultimate Collection does a good job of presenting highlights from the majority of the group's career. ~ Heather Phares
Jerry ButlerThe Best of 20th Century Masters / Millennium Collection (CD)
The Five StairstepsThe First Family of Soul: The Best of the Five Stairsteps (CD)
$6.50 Super Savings