Bond - Tomorrow Never Dies
Yesterday is a memory. Today is history. Tomorrow is in the hands of one man.
|You Save:||$1.30 (13% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 59 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 15, 2015
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Mgm (Video & Dvd)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Pierce Brosnan, Michelle Yeoh & Jonathan Pryce|
|Performer:||Götz Otto, Teri Hatcher, Judi Dench, Samantha Bond, Vincent Schiavelli, Christopher Bowen, Michael Byrne, Philip Kwok, Rolf Saxon, Geoffrey Palmer, Terence Rigby, Desmond Llewelyn, Colin Stinton, Joe Don Baker, Ricky Jay, Julian Fellowes, David Ashton & Colin Salmon|
|Directed by||Roger Spottiswoode|
|Edited by||Michel Arcand & Dominique Fortin|
|Screenwriting by||Bruce Feirstein|
|Composition by||David Arnold|
|Created by||Ian Fleming|
|Produced by||Michael G. Wilson & Barbara Broccoli|
|Director of Photography:||Robert Elswit|
...TOMORROW NEVER DIES has non-stop action, a dash of glamour, and some witty dialogue...
Sight and Sound
...TOMORROW NEVER DIES gets the job done, sometimes excitingly, often with style....There's gorgeous photography...and astonishing action cinematography...
...The fastest, loudest Bond ever...
In TOMORROW NEVER DIES, British super-spy James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) goes after a ruthless media baron, Elliot Carver--an amalgam of Ted Turner, Rupert Murdoch, and Bill Gates--played with feisty aplomb by Jonathan Pryce. Carver's diabolical plan is to instigate World War III so that his empire can obtain exclusive coverage (a la CNN during the Gulf War). This time, 007 must endure the sorrow of love lost as he shares a nostalgic interlude with his ex-lover Paris (Teri Hatcher) who is now married to his nemesis, Carver. He also discovers a worthwhile partner in a female Chinese counterpart, Wai Lin (Hong Kong action diva Michelle Yeoh). Noteworthy for its unabashed commercial product placement, TOMORROW NEVER DIES follows the sharp direction of Roger Spottiswoode.
Action | Live-Action | Spies | Terrorism | Thriller | Undersea | Blockbuster | Theatrical Release | Sequel | Spy | Secret Agents | James Bond | 007
- Theatrical release date: December 17, 1997.
- Sheryl Crow's title song was nominated for a Golden Globe. K.D. Lang's "Surrender" was also a popular addition to the soundtrack.
- TOMORROW NEVER DIES was filmed in Bangkok, Hamburg, the Pyrenees, and Mexico.
- Bond drives a BMW that is loaded with spy gadgets. It has a remote control auto-pilot activated by 007's phone, it shoots rockets from its sun roof, its tires re-inflate when popped, it releases tear gas, it has a safe in the glove compartment, and it has voice command (predictably, a sexy female voice.)
- Bond girl Wai Lin is likewise equipped with some special high-tech tools. She has a full arsenal of weapons and armor, hidden behind sliding walls. She uses a knife that looks like a simple fan. And she uses a disguised flame-thrower.
Bond - Live and Let Die [Bonus Tracks] (Original Motion...
$12.70 CD Sale
Bond - Diamonds are Forever [Bonus Tracks] (Original Motion...
$11.98 CD Sale
Bond - The Man with the Golden Gun (Original Motion Picture...
$11.20 CD Sale