Bachman-Turner Overdrive The Best of Bachman-Turner Overdrive - 20th Century Masters / Millennium Collection
|PRESIDENTS' DAY SALE:||$13.07 ENDS TONIGHT|
|You Save:||$2.91 (18% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: September 26, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Island / Mercury
- $1.29 on iTunes1.1 Gimme Your Money Please
- $1.29 on iTunes2.Blue Collar
- $0.69 on iTunes3.Takin' Care Of Business
- $1.29 on iTunes4.Let It Ride
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Roll On Down The Highway
- $1.29 on iTunes6.You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- $1.29 on iTunes7.Hey You
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Take It Like A Man
- $1.29 on iTunes9.Looking Out For No.1
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Shotgun Rider
- $0.99 on iTunes11.I'm In Love
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Heartaches
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Bachman-Turner Overdrive: Randy Bachman (vocals, acoustic & electric guitar); C.F. Turner (vocals, guitar, bass); Tim Bachman (vocals, guitar); Blair Thornton (guitar, slide guitar, background vocals); Rob Bachman (drums, percussion, background vocals).
Producers: Randy Bachman, BTO, Jim Vallance.
Compilation producer: Bill Levenson.
Includes liner notes by Joseph F. Laredo.
Digitally remastered by Suha Gur (Universal Mastering Studios).
Personnel: C.F. Turner (vocals, guitar); Jim Clench (vocals); Randy Bachman (guitar, acoustic guitar); Tim Bachman (guitar); Norman Durkee, Little Richard (piano); Robbie Bachman (drums, percussion, background vocals).
Photographer: Michael Ochs.
Universal International's Colour Collection features a branded die-cut digipak (hence the name) and 15 Bachman-Turner Overdrive songs anchored by the classic FM radio hits "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet," "Roll on Down the Highway," and "Takin' Care of Business." As far as "greatest-hits" compilations go, this one hits all of the right notes. Fans looking for a more comprehensive overview should pick up 1993's two-disc Anthology or Mercury's excellent 2005 Gold package. ~ James Christopher Monger
DionWanderer - His Greatest Hits On Laurie Records (CD)
$4.48 ENDS TONIGHT